Friday, June 24, 2016

A note of gratitude

As I'm wrapping up my first course in my EC studies, I want simply to take a moment to thank my professor and my peers. You have each made me better, more informed, more enlightened, and more excited for what it to come.

Thank you for providing me with thoughtful criticism, insightful comments, and probing questions.

Thank you for providing me with support, encouragement, and openness.

I wish you each the best in courses and paths ahead of you.

In play and learning,
Sarah

4 comments:

  1. Hi Sarah,
    I want to thank you for always commenting on my blogs when I posted them. I also want to thank you for always having really great blogs to read. Your blogs helped me understand lots of things better. I wish you the best of luck in the path your about to take. Thank you fallowing my blogs.
    Thank you Melissa

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sarah,
    I have enjoyed your perspective throughout the course. I also have marveled at your blog, which I hoped to mimic, but found that my obvious lack of computer skills would be too much of an obstacle to overcome. I'm excited to see what comes of your work.

    Good luck in all your future endeavors!

    -Eric

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Eric, to be honest, I think my blog has more to do with the platform than me... Blogger is super easy to use. I tried wordpress (albeit for a day) and was totally confused. I have a feeling you can do just about anything you put your mind to :)

      Delete
  3. Sarah,

    Thank you very much for sharing your experience and teaching me how to use the blog.
    Your creativity with your blog is really awesome.

    Mwaka

    ReplyDelete