Saturday, June 4, 2016

Course Resources EDUC 6005

Part 1: Position Statements and Influential Practices
Part 2: Global Support for Children's Rights and Well-Being
Selected Early Childhood Organizations
Selected Professional Journals Available in the Walden Library

  • YC Young Children
  • Childhood
  • Journal of Child & Family Studies
  • Child Study Journal
  • Multicultural Education
  • Early Childhood Education Journal
  • Journal of Early Childhood Research
  • International Journal of Early Childhood
  • Early Childhood Research Quarterly
  • Developmental Psychology
  • Social Studies
  • Maternal & Child Health Journal
  • International Journal of Early Years Education
Additional Resources

5 comments:

  1. Hello Sarah,
    You did a great job on this post. I really like the resources that you added. I really like the Center on Social and Emotional Foundation of Early Learning. Thank you

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Sarah!
      That you for the additional resources that you have posted. I am going to steal them and add them to my collection! I'm interested in the title "Everyone a Changemaker" so I'm going to check it out first. Thank you!

      Delete
    2. Hi Sarah!
      That you for the additional resources that you have posted. I am going to steal them and add them to my collection! I'm interested in the title "Everyone a Changemaker" so I'm going to check it out first. Thank you!

      Delete
  2. Sarah,
    I actually forgot about the Yale and Vanderbilt sites until I saw them here again. They are wonderful resources for social and emotional milestones and development that I used to suggest to teachers in the past. Thank you for the reminder! Also, the Ashoka Empathy site is very interesting.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Also, something strange is happening with my computer tonight...logged out of my other sites, WiFi issues, you name it. Hopefully this all shows up!
      -Eric

      Delete